Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Oh Chloe

So Chloe came home singing a song yesterday.  I never heard it before.  Of course she looks at me like I don't know a thing and says, "Moooooom it's from Pete the Cat.  We read the book at school today."  Then Ashlyn tells me about her Pete the Cat books that Ms. Williams has read.  Then I remember that Ashlyn has an in-building field trip with the Pete the Cat author.  I obviously don't teach Kindergarten and have not read a Pete the Cat book.  Hence the immediate reservation I made for books at the Gwinnett County Library.

Anyways, Chloe pranced around the house singing "I'm walking with my four groovy buttons."  She broke out in dance right before bedtime and I had to record it.  Ashlyn walks in the room in the middle of it and announces that her leg hurts.  Chloe immediately turns off her song voice and says hers does too.  Sympathy pains I guess.

PS.  Chloe still wears a diaper to bed just in case you see that in the video and wonder why:).  Urologist says it is ok:)

 Click Here:  Oh Chloe you crack us up!

No comments:

Post a Comment